University communication bundles the diverse, internal and external information channels to achieve coherent, target group-oriented, and comprehensive presentation of the Catholic University of Applied Sciences Freiburg (KH Freiburg) and its Institute for Applied Research (IAF) and the Institute for Scientific Continuing Education (IWW).
- Our fields of activity encompass:
- Press and media relations
- Brand management of the KH Freiburg and its institutes, the IAF and the IWW
- Support and further develop the corporate design
- Conception, maintenance and further development of the web presence
- Further development of internal communication channels
- Marketing concepts for students, study programs and science
- Event and trade fair conception, implementation, organization and documentation
- Print and digital media conception and editing (University magazine Campus Intern brochures, flyers, posters)
- Merchandising development and concept implementation
University communication informs about relevant KH Freiburg topics and activities. Events like the Alumni Summer Festival, University Day, Dialog am See, Talkpunkt, and various symposia and event formats, create a transfer between theory, research and practice and bring people together at our University.