International Week 2021
"science in Motion" online!
We are delighted to announce our International Week 2021 online, which will take place May 10th - 12th. The theme of this year’s program will be “Science in Motion”. Welcome and feel free to join and enjoy our program.
During the 3 days, you will have the opportunity to follow inspiring online-lectures and worshops, meet with colleagues and students from around the world and share experiences online. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy cultural activities. Teachers and students from our partner universities are welcome to join us! All you need is your labtop and an internet connection. There is no conference fee and participation is free of cost.
videos to review lectures
we are pleased to offer the opportunity to review most lectures in our online-program. Please choose and enjoy. You will find the lecture videos by clicking the daily schedule below.
Schedule in cest (utc+2)
Tuesday may 11th
- 9.00 - 9.45 > video < Lecture Dries Bosschaert, Belgium (Intro, Michael Quisinsky)
Receptions of Vatican II in Europe: From Flower Power to Culture Wars
- 9.00 - 9.45 > video < Lecture Jegannathan Bhoomikumar, Cambodia (Intro, Edgar Kösler, Jens Clausen)
Children, social inclusion/exclusion, digital-divide and mental health in the context of the pandemic: how we address these issues in Cambodia > Presentation <
- 9.45 - 10.00 > join < Intermission online café
- 10:00 - 10.45 > video < Lecture Nino Kavtaria, Georgia (Intro, Cornelia Kricheldorff)
Georgian Illuminated Manuscripts
- 10:00 - 10.45 > video < Lecture Mirella Cacace, Germany
Coping with Corona: Hospital care structures and capacity expansion in five countries
- 10.45 - 11.00 > join < Intermission online café
- 11.00 - 11.45 > video < Lecture Ursula Immenschuh, Germany
Germany Shame on you
- 11.00 - 11.30 > join < East-West-Dialogue Cornelia Kricheldorff, Germany (11:00 - 11:30)
13 years of cooperation with Ukraine
11.30 - 12.15 > join < > Video < Valentyna Zvozdetska, Liudmyla Tymchuk, Ukraine
Social Work as an profession in Higher Education institutions of Ukraine: realities and challenge
- 11.45 - 13.00 > videos < Cooking course by Matthias Weismüller, Germany
"German food - cool and light!" Recipe Starter, Recipe Main dish, Recipe Dessert
- 13.00 - 13.15 > join < East-West-Dialogue Nadine Konopik, Germany
Kick-off of the DAAD Eastern Partnership Program. We are keep evolving-new dimension of the cooperation: introduction of the Eastern Partnership Program with Ukraine and Georgia
13.15 - 13.45 Who are we?-let´s get to know each other!
Open space for the program participants and for those interested in this program
- 13.00 - 13.45 > video < Lecture Guiomar Bejarano Gerke, Bolivia (Intro, Jens Clausen)
"Violence and Gender"
- 13.45 - 14.00 > join < Intermission online café
- 14.00 - 14.45 > join < East-West-Dialogue Sophiko Metreveli, Georgia
DAAD-Eastern Partnership Program - Social problems in Georgia
- 14.00 - 14.45 > video < Lecture Nausikaa Schirilla, Birgit Heidtke, Myriam Alvarez, Germany
History of migrant women in Germany - presentation of research project "IDEA"
- 14.45 - 15.00 > join < Intermission online café
- 15.00 - 17.00 > join < Workshop Marlene Monzel, Germany, Daniela Gloger, Chile
Art therapy workshop "Horizons – creative meetings in international space" (max. 28 People)
- 16.00 - open > join < Student activity - Play-time - Welcome to our online-game-hall.
Several groups play different funny and challenging games together. Let’s game it out everyone!