Portrait of the Catholic University of Applied Sciences Freiburg
The Catholic University of Applied Sciences Freiburg (Katholische Hochschule Freiburg or short: KH Freiburg) is a modern university for health and social care offering state of the art teaching and research facilities in a friendly environment.
The 1900 students from all over Germany and the neighbouring countries currently registered at the university benefit from the close sense of community and one to one attention, which fosters participation both in and outside the classrooms. At the same time, the Catholic University of Freiburg is at the forefront of German research in the areas of health and social care.
The university and all the institutions are committed to promoting diversity and welcome students from all ethnic and religious backgrounds, with or without disabilities, and students with families or children. Financial support is available for those students who might need it.
Please send further questions to Naomi Hiroe-Helbing, Head of our International Office.
- Professionally oriented programs
- Stunning location in Germany's sunniest city in the triborder region of Germany, France and Switzerland
- Opportunities for further education and professional qualification
- Supplementary training programs and free language courses
- Affordable tuition
- Excellent student staff ratio in a close knit university community
- Regional, national and international partnerships through Caritas (a catholic relief, development and social service organisation, and the largest private employer in Germany)